International SEO for Global Results
- Multi Lingual Websites
- Multi Lingual Landing Pages
- Multi Lingual Search Engine Optimisation
- Multi Lingual Pay per Click
- International Content Marketing
- International Search Marketing
- International Video Optimisation
- International e marketing Solutions
Did You Know?
- 70% of Search Worldwide is not in English
- Search in Italy went up by 58% in 2007
- Chinese users conduct the second largest number of searches worldwide.
When you are choosing to work with a company to promote your Global business online, understanding the pitfalls of International Internet Marketing is the first step to success.
|A simple translation of a word may not always be the best fit. E.G. “Car Insurance” in French is “Voiture Assurance”, which gets searched infrequently. But “Assurance Auto” gets far more searches.||WSI have offices in over 80 countries in the world with native speakers, all of whom are trained in Online Marketing, ready to help us help you.|
|A company will know where there business originates from E.G. China. It would therefore be simple just to create a Chinese web page or website to support these customers.||You may discover that the Italians are looking for your product online, but are not currently finding you. At WSI, one of the first things we do is to identify potential online markets to help you GROW your business.|
|An International company website simply means using a Dot Com domain extension.||At WSI we strongly recommend using a local domain extension. This really helps with Local Search Engine Optimisation.|
For more information on our global company success stories, click to view our Wisdom Book